Friday, March 19, 2010

Cervelo P3C: 2010

Here's my new 'baby' which I think I've posted on FB...but just got the XLAB Torpedo drinking system on yesterday. So far I've dropped the seatpost about 5mm--not much, but enough to keep the hips from rocking side to side while pedaling, and take pressure off the achilles & hip flexors. So far not a lot of issues from the bicep femoris or ITB at all. The armrest width is still a little narrow but it goes to show how "un-aero" my last setup was. Control will be the big thing on fast downhills nearing 50 miles per hour...which we have plenty of those around here! The Riser Kit to take 3 cm of spacers from the steerer tube below the stem should be here in about a week.

I'll get a chance to visit my first cousin in Oceanside which will be neat, he recently took over as Head Coach for the US National Team in Surfing. Yes, surfing has a Team USA too. He's the head honcho. Looks like coaching runs in the family! He wasn't sure if he was going to be in town until recently--he travels a lot to other competitions, so I'm hanging out with my buddy Chaz next week. Should be a hoot, he's a crazy man but certainly fun.

Time to post the pictures & then pack for the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment