Thursday, October 25, 2012

Off Season?

Nope, not really off season, in fact, I'm already healed from 98% of my wounds from Kona & have actually run twice already--though quite sore from it! The best thing to do now is knock out some "to-do-list" items and be consistent with at least a little exercise so the flab doesn't start to jostle around too much. It is quite early to start any training per sa of seriousness, especially since there isn't a real solid goal for 2013 other than to do some local races and have fun. Along the way there will be tweaks & changes to the schedule, but surely it is looking like a lot more family time is in order for 2013, which is great for all of us!

It has been a pleasure working with the athletes this year and seeing them come along so far performing to many successes. First, I'd like to say thanks to all the athletes this year that I've had the opportunity to guide to their most excellent seasons. Thanks for believing in my program and even more, yourself.  Thanks to my family for their support when I have had to keep away from certain family functions to either train or work with the athletes, they understand I also have a job to do also.

As we close the chapter on 2012, I welcome back past athletes and new ones. The smart ones are those who are starting early working towards their goals. I look forward to seeing more P.R.'s for you next year.
To cap off this blog entry...I'll have more time to post this fall/winter hopefully--in case anyone is up for expanded versions of the crazy details of "my world" and this sort of lifestyle. Hopefully it will all be as educational as it is entertaining!  'Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment